Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kookie

Conrad has an imaginary friend, named Kookie. He has been with us for over a year. He gets blamed for many things that Conrad doesn't want to take ownership of, like messing up his room, or doing things he is not supposed to do.

So, Conrad had the runs today. We had to change h is pants a few times. The first time he had an accident, he was standing in the room with me, and I saw it happen. I think it surprised him, and he said, "mom, I have poop in my pants, and Kookie did it." Then, the next time he had an accident, he told me a spider crawled up his leg, into his pants, and pooped in his underwear. He told me this a few times today. I really don't know how to react to him all the time. I wonder if he thinks I really believe him, and sometimes, I think he really believes himself. I have some good blackmail for the future, if nothing else. :)


This is one of my favorite photos of him, in his goggle phase, eating his cereal with a fork, by his choosing, of course...


This was his favorite outfit for a long time... rain or shine. His "monkey backpack," which was actually a leash, "cool boots," and gloves. We finally had to hide the boots, as they started to stink so bad. He was really not happy about it at first.

He is just such a funny child. I had to include some photos from my pre-blogging days.

4 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! My favorite story of his was the spider who crawled up and pooped in his pants. Very inventive...

Julie said...

Hey Risa!!! So glad you looked me up! I love the goggles! Aren't little boys sooo funny and full of stories! Hope you get through the kookie phase!

suzan said...

What a cute kid! Sounds like he has quite the little imagination... The blackmail will surely come in handy!

Shauna said...

too cute! :}