Thursday, May 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE!

My dear sweet Wayne,

Happy Birthday! I love you so much. You have brought so much happiness and joy into my life. You are a great friend for me, and I love the way you parent our children. You are the best husband I could ask for. I am thankful for you every day of my life. I miss you when you are gone, and am happy to see you when you come home. You are a great example to me of the way a person should live their life. You are patient, kind, gentle, loving, hard working, fun, happy, smart, and the list goes on and on. Thank you for all you do, and all you are. I knew I loved you form the day you sweetly handed me my tent in Moab ten years ago.
You make my life complete.
I love you today, and always.
Your loving wife,
Risa


Handsome Happy Wayne

How many dads do you know that would dress like their 2 year old son for Halloween??? Especially in that tight Spiderman suit!


Thanks for teaching our kids to love the outdoors.


Thanks for supporting our kids in all they do


Thank you for working so hard for us, and winning fabulous trips for us, and spending time with me.
Thank you for all the memories.
I love you!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Wayne! You both look fantastic!

Wendy said...

I've always been impressed at what a great dad Wayne is. Happy Birthday!

Candy McCall said...

That 'Spidey' outfit is the best Wayne. Can we hang that up in the ward house? ;0)
Can't wait to see this year.

Angie said...

Wayne is fabulous--happy belated birthday!