Saturday, May 10, 2008

To the Mothers in my life

Mother's day is tomorrow, and I have been thinking about some of the mothers in my life, who have directly influenced me. Of course my mother is the one I think of first, but I wanted to add some others. I am so happy I get to be a mother, and am thankful for my saintly mother, and her patience, time, and the way she always made things special for me, weather it was staying up all night to make me a prom dress, or waiting for me after dates. And then in later, helping me with my own babies, and staying up all night with my colicky new born so I could get a few hours of sleep. What would we ever do without moms?


This is my mom, I love her so much, and am so happy that I was able to be raised by her. She is a wonderful example to me in so many ways. I cherish our friendship, and the things she has taught me. I don't know what I would ever do without her. I want to thank her for being a fantastic Yaiyia to my kids. They love her too. She always makes things so fun. You are the best mom ever! I love you.


This is my dear sweet mother-in-law, Margaret. She raised such a wonderful son. He is a wonderful husband to me, and Father to my children. She has done a terrific job with him, and made him into the man he is. Thank you Margaret for your kindness to me, and welcoming me into the family. I love you very much, and am lucky to have you as a mother-in-law.


This is my grandma. She is the only Grandma ever in my life. I love her so much. I am always excited for her to come home from Arizona. Every time we chat on the phone she makes me giggle. I want to thank her for doing such a great job with my mom, and loving me and my family. I love you grandma!

No comments: