Thursday, June 19, 2008

More B-day fun...

So... I kept putting this off, thinking that I was going to include more photos of Conrad's b-day along with his friend's party. But, alas, I have not given it yet. We are still waiting for a good time. So, I thought I would throw in a few photos from his actual birth day.


Yes, I always have to include pictures of the cake. I have never done this technique before, but it wasn't too hard. I had fun doing it.


Conrad LOVED the cake!


We had nice friends and family come over. It was a great day. We love you Conrad!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I guess I am not surprised that Risa has done it again. :) And yet I am still ever-so impressed! Mental note/idea for future parties at my house. How did you do it? .. did you have a pattern for the dinosaur?

Christy said...

Very cute cake!! I love it.