Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gift from Sophie's long lost twin :)

I came home yesterday, to find a package addressed to Sophie on the porch. When I saw who it was from, I was SUPER excited to see what was inside. I could barely wait for Soph to get home :) When she opened it, I about died at how cute it all was :) Haley is one of my most creative friends. I wish she would start a creative blog. So, here is a look at what she sent...


This is what was inside the box when we opened it.



A darling card.



With a super cute message. They chose {8} things that start with {S}! What a darling idea!!!

Sophie and Atticus were born hours apart, and Haley and I have special memories of being pregnant, and delivering our first born babies at the same time, in the same hospital.



Here is what was in the package:




"S" is for Sophie, because she's "So Sweet."




"Soap"




"Skittles"




"Swimsuit for some Summer"



"Sweet Tarts to Share"




"Scrapbook Paper"




"Stationary"




"Shirt"



I am SO LUCKY to have such a great thoughtful, talented, and creative friend. I love you Haley! Thank you so much! :) We feel so loved!

No comments: