Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR!


Happy Birthday Bear! So.. I don't have any family memories that you are not a part of. I have known you since I can remember, even though I was born first. I know we had a bit of sibling rivalry as kids. I am glad we are friends now. You are the best. I love you, and who you are. I have had fun vacationing with you. It was fun to be at Snow College with you. You are the best. Mr. Cool - that's you. I have to take cues about what's cool from you. Thanks! Thanks for your help with computer stuff, and helping move all our stuff to our new houses! (Even though... apparently, I win for having the most crap - according to you! And you still move it anyway.) We know we can always count on you! Thank you (and Angie) for watching our kids when we have gone out of town. It is nice to know they are in a place we can trust! They always talk about you and Angie. Yes... thank you for marrying Angie! We love her. It has been fun to watch you grow from boy to man. There have been so many times I have been proud of you, and proud that you are my brother. Remember hosting the Ms Snow pageant together? That was fun. You were so handsome. I cherish those memories! We all love you, and hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Bear!

No comments: