Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Fun for The Kiddos!


So, in July, I started working on Halloween quilts for the kids. I made them, and kept them a secret in the craft room for months. I also made them each a Halloween tree, with handmade ornaments, and got them each pajamas (which they needed anyway) and Halloween tissue boxes. When they got home from school before UEA, I had everything set out in their rooms. You should have heard them when they saw it all! They were SO excited. The blanket was on each bed, the trees, banners, and tissue boxes were set up. Wayne and I gave them their PJ's later that night. They were stoked!!! It is so fun to do things for them, because they appreciate it so much. I hope we have made some fun memories for them.

5 comments:

jill d said...

Hello Mother of the Year! You are such a fun and creative mom!! Good thing my kids don't read your blog. :0)

Wendy said...

Oh. My. Heavens! You put the rest of us to shame.

allie said...

Risa you are such a cute mom! You are inspiring me to do more for my kids.

Shauna said...

Your kids are so lucky to have you & Wayne! You are obviously making all kinds of fun memories with them! :}

shelley said...

Do you share your craft secrets? LOL :)
Is your Halloween tree an actual tree painted black? You are such a fun mom!