Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Landscape...


Landscapers plants and bark...


My plants and bark...

We paid a landscaper last year to put in our yard. I knew what I wanted, but though he would have some better ideas. While I like some of the things he did, I was not in love with everything. He put in lilies, and grasses, and that's it, in my walk way. The colors and shapes were in competition with each other, and the bark was not dark enough. I pulled out all the lilies, and replaced them with a dark bush that matched the rain gutters and trees, and left the grass. I put in new bushed in the front, that matched the grasses. I really like the grasses. They have a nice blue tint to them. A nice way to bring the outside in. I planted colorful annuals, and some ground cover. This picture was taken barely after planting, and in early spring, so everything is still really small. I should have just trusted myself to pick things out in the first place. I like it better.

1 comment:

hollydickamore said...

Much Better, Good job! I should of hired you to do our yard instead.