Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sophie

Do you ever have a day when you look at your child, and want to take a picture just because? Well, I have those days with my kids, and here are a few shots of Soph.

This she is leaving for school on a rainy spring day. She is always so happy and sweet. She is helpful, and tries to make things easy for me and the rest of the family. This is what I see before I close the door every school day. I love her so much!


Happy girl, always trying to choose the right.



This is her last-day-of-school outfit. It's bright, but she can totally handle it!


I don't know why I took a pic of the twinkle toes, but they are all the rage right now, and I am sure she will be happy to see this pic some day. She was SO excited to get them for her birthday.


I love you so much Sophie. Thank you for being incredible you. Every day I am amazed at all that you do and all that you are. You are a great example to me, and a sweet little friend for me.
Love you forever.
Like you for always.
Forever and ever, my dolly you'll be.

No comments: